Network – Connected Lead Sources
This screen gives you a complete view of the leads received from each of your active lead sources.
Begin by selecting the time range during which you would like to see the data.
Defining Our Terms
Leads Without Cleaning – See the amount you should have paid on all leads sent to you from the lead sources.
Leads Cleaned – This shows the money Optinize saved you by cleaning bad leads.
Approved Leads – This shows how much your approved leads cost. This amount is billable and payment was sent to the lead source. (If you take the Leads Without Cleaning amount and subtract from that the Leads Cleaned amount, you'll be left with this number.)
This chart shows the number of leads received compared to the number of leads approved on a daily basis. The table under the chart shows why leads weren't approved for each source. Reasons will be sent to the lead source in real-time and you won't be charged for it.
- ID – the lead source ID
- Market – the market that was defined for the campaign (for example, if you set a campaign in the UK, only leads with UK IP address will be accepted)
- Total Leads – the total number of leads sent by the lead source
- Duplicate Email – leads that were rejected because the lead's email address already exists in your account
- Duplicate IP – leads that were rejected because the lead's IP address already exists on your account and were already used to create a different lead
- Duplicate Phone - leads that were rejected because the lead's phone number already exists on your account
- GEO Not Valid – leads that were rejected because the lead's IP address didn't match the market set on the campaign
- Not Approved Leads – the total number of leads that were not approved
- Approved Leads – the total number of leads that were approved by each source